Rekor Systems is seeking a dynamic, self-starting, and experienced digital content manager. As the Digital Content Manager, you will serve as the voice of Rekor across countless digital marketing initiatives. With this, you will be responsible for crafting compelling social media posts, blog posts, and digital graphics with clear call-to-actions. Posts will live on, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and the Rekor.AI website.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing all of Rekor’s social media handles while overseeing detailed planning of go-live assets and deliverables.
- Serving as primary Digital Content Management functional expert and consultant during design and development phases of online campaign projects.
- Validating all campaign aspects at each milestone from launch to takedown, maintaining brand consistency and protecting the customer experience.
- Leading cross-functional teams in establishing timelines and digital content management requirements across multiple projects.
- Reporting project status, risks, escalations and mitigation plans to leadership teams.
- Sharing of analytics and analysis to identify wins and challenges. Carry findings forward to continually improve future project deliveries and execution.
- Champion employee advocacy for proper use of social media.
Qualifications and Education Experience
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, design or equivalent experience. Previous social media management and/or website management experience required.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented go-getter who doesn’t shy away from constantly-changing challenges and, at a minimum, possesses these skills:
- 3-6 years digital content experience and/or as a social media manager
- 3-6 years of experience designing with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
- Experience coordinating cross-functional teams (marketing, engineering, sales, etc.)
- Experience launching and managing large-scale social media campaigns
- Understanding of web publishing tools (i.e. Hubspot, Hootsuite, Buffer) and other technical concepts
- Passion for delivering high-quality work in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm
- Ability to develop relationships quickly
- Effectively able to communicate to a global audience and to manage upward
- Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently
- Positive, can-do, and motivational attitude with the ability to achieve optimal results in challenging situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong planning, execution, and follow-up skills
- Ability to constantly present innovative ideas to improve marketing strategy and processes
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience working with Adobe Creative Suite applications beyond Photoshop
- A working understanding of web technology tools such as HTML, CSS, and varying digital assets
- Experience running social and marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and devices
- SEO/SEM and Paid Social experience a plus
- Link to portfolio of work (designs, videos, social posts, etc.)