Rekor Systems is looking for a Marketing and Sales Operation Manager to join our rapidly growing team! This person will help our Sales and Marketing teams build out the current marketing tech stack and implement processes and reporting that will allow the teams to have visibility and derive critical insights across the customer journey. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, data,analytics and reporting. This role will have direct responsibility for helping drive greater Marketing ROI (MROI) and accelerate customer acquisition efforts. Reporting directly to the CMO, this role will work across the sales and marketing teams and will provide an integral link between the C-Suite and leadership teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and coordinate execution plans for marketing campaigns across acquisition, engagement, and partnership.
- Responsible for creating an end to end reporting system, in order to track a lead through each stage of the funnel, from net new lead to opportunity-- through the end of client life-cycle.
- Build and own a unified dashboard that reports relevant and consistent KPIs in real-time and tells a holistic MROI story to sales and marketing organizations and executive leadership.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our processes and methodology.
- Own the data architecture and data synchronization across HubSpot and the sync to Salesforce as well as managing the day-to-day operations.
- Build out and maintain Marketing Operations best practices for the lead life-cycle, attribution, lead scoring, grading and campaign management.
- Partner with Sales on system process improvements.
- Support Sales to manage the contract workflow from time of proposal through execution and facilitate seamless hand-off to implementation team.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for Sales and Marketing, partner channel, and C-Suite.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve and optimize team performance.
- Minimum 8 years of experience marketing SaaS products to the public safety sector.
- Deep understanding of public safety procurement process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
Qualifications and Education Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sales operations, marketing operations or related roles, preferably in B2B/B2G SaaS environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A passion for data quality and analytics
- Strong experience strategizing and creating new automation and workflows to empower campaign owners to launch effective campaigns at scale.
- Fluent in end-to-end marketing technology and CRM ecosystems with a solid understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Familiarity with DocuSign
- Excellent analytical skills
- High attention to detail.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- “Get it done” attitude